Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Feel Better Soon....{MCT Weird Holiday}

Good Morning and welcome to another MCT post day!
Today we are sharing projects related to a weird holiday
The holiday I picked is Toothache Day which is celebrated on Feb 9th and you can read all about it HERE
or even for a holiday celebrated today~ Dentist's Day and all the details on that holiday can be found HERE

*now I admit I did not follow the directions for our DT assignment, we were supposed to pick a weird holiday from January and mine comes from Feb so I apologize, I misread our assignment :(

but here is the card I created for these weird holidays.......
To make my card I started with a kraft cardstock A2 card base, added a layer of white cardstock and then die cut the top layer of designer paper using the Stitched Rectangular Frame Die
Next I pulled out the adorable Ouch set and the All Around Everything I set to design the front of my card.
I die cut 2 of the band aids and added pink hearts to the center of both. I added 2 cutie teeth and then stamped the sentiment onto the card front.
Such a sweet get well card for someone who just had dental work.

I hope you like my  card!
Make sure to head on over the the MCT blog for more inspiration!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a GREAT Tuesday!! 

6 comments:

  1. Love it, it's a cute dentist card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Jessica What an Adorable Card!! Definitely will be the bright spot in someone's day!! Great job on the Band aides they look so real...and your little teeth are so cute!! You did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just adorable!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is too cute! Great design.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete