Monday, August 28, 2017

Batty for You.... {MCT Manly Monday}

Good Morning everyone!

It is time for another 
Manly Monday!

Today I am sharing a card that I made with the newest set~ Stitched Bat Die and the matching Bat Sentiments set
Take a look and let me know what you think....
To make my card was actually pretty simple. I started with a kraft cardstock base, added a layer of white cardstock and a piece of designer cardstock from my stash that I die cut using the Stitched Rectangular Frame Die
Next I die cut the adorable bat and added his cute face using some white embossing powder.
He was then popped up onto the front of my card with some foam squares.
The sentiment, also from the new Bat Sentiments set was stamped onto the Ribbon End Banner Die and also popped up with some foam squares.
Some Nuvo Enamel Dots completed my card.
Super cute card....maybe I will give it to my husband :)

Want to see more projects?
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

6 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica....What a Fantastic Card!! Love the Cool, Clever & Creative ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies!! Your Bat turned out Wicked Awesome...and to total card is Spooktacular!! Another Super Outstanding Creative job!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card, Jessica! So adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica your card is so cute!! Love this little bat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh this is just so darn cute !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I like the distressing...very manly!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete