Wednesday, May 31, 2017

So Happy for you Graduate......{MCT Whatever Wednesday}

Good Morning everyone and welcome toWhatever Wednesday
withMy Creative Time!

Today I have a graduation card and matching treat box to share that I made in my kids school colors but of course these can be done in any color combo. 
Take a look and let me know what you think....
A while ago I did a tutorial for MCT on how to make your own stencil using MCT dies. You can look back at that project HERE.
I saved that stencil and used it to make the background of this card and to decorate the Stitched Favor Box Die. Those stars for the stencil came from the Bunch of Stitched Stars.
Once the background was inked up with my red distress ink, I stamped the sentiment using the new Grad Night stamp/die set as well as die cutting the grad hat to pop up onto the front of my card. A small enamel dot helped to hold the tassel in place as well.
Finally to complete my card, I die cut and layered all the pieces of the card mat using the Stitched Rectangular Frame Die & More set.
A matching card and gift box all ready to give to the special graduate!

So what do you think???
I hope you like my project!
Thanks so much for stopping by and like always, please stop by the
MCT blog 
for more inspiration!

11 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica WOWIE WOW Your Card and Gift Box are Spectacular What a Presentation...you definitely did a super outstanding creative job!! Love the ways you used Miss Emma's goodies....talk about spreading that Craftabulous Inspiration...you sure did it in style!! Love what you did and how you did it!!
    You so outdid yourself. YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun set! Don't you love being able to customize for your school colors?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the matching treat box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool and fun set!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stencil idea is clever and works with lots of dies to make your own pattern paper...it looks beautiful with the matching treat box. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This came out great Jess congrats to the Grad. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful grad set! I love the fun stars and adorable grad hat! The favor box is just to cute!! Super cute creations Jessica!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete