Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Warmest Holiday Wishes....{MCT Inspire Me Wednesday}

Good Morning and welcome to another
Inspire Me Wednesday with My Creative Time!

My inspiration today came from  Pinterest and the fact that Christmas (I know, I'm talking about it already and its only the beginning of November) is right around the corner.
I love giving little gifts to my boy's teachers for the holidays and even though it may be a small gift of some chocolate or a gift card for a cup of coffee, I love making the packaging just as special as the gift itself.
There are ton's of ideas on using Muslin Bags ~mine are from State line Bag Company and how you can decorate them with some simple stamping.
Take a look at my project....
To make my project, I took a Muslin Bag, stamped it using Stazon Jet Black ink with the sentiment from the newly releases set~ You Deserve a Break.
Yes I would and could have been happy leaving it just like that but I wanted to add a little more embellishing to my bag. I die cut some of the holly leave using wool felt and then hot glued them to my muslin bag. Guaranteed to stay on so the recipient can easily regift this bag if they wanted :)
Finally I added a gift tag to the bag using the Holiday Tags stamp/die set. I did add some more holly leaves so that the whole project matched.
Filled this cutie bag with some crinkle paper and a gift card and my gift is ready to give.

Recipe:
My Creative Time~

Extra's~
State Line Bag Company
Felt

So what do you think????? 
Want to see more projects?
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT hump day!!!

12 comments:

  1. Awesome project! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Jessica....How Super Cute is your little Treat Bag....Thanks for the Craftabulous ideas using Miss Emma's Goodies....You always come up with such clever and creative ideas. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the cutest gift card bag ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable project! Super cute gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amazing!! I love, love it!! I need to borrow this idea from you!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful gift bag! Fabulous idea and MCT had the perfect products to make them.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, love the tag and holly. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just SUPER sweet my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable project Jessica! I love these little muslin bags to and they are the perfect size for a gift card! Love how you decorated it up!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful idea...and sooo beautiful! I have several of those little bags that you've inspired me to pull out and decorate. I really love this!

    ReplyDelete