Wednesday, August 10, 2016

You Color My World....{MCT What a Treat Wednesday}

Good morning everyone and welcome to another
My Creative Time's What a Treat Wednesday!

The school year has started for many and my kiddos will be back to school in about 3 weeks so I thought I would focus my project around school time.
These would be so fun to make for the little ones (mine are too old to take these to their friends but trust me they wanted one...LOL)
To make my treat, I used a small resealable bag and filled it with a rainbow of crayons.
For the topper, I started with the Stitched Square die that fit the size of the bag and then die cut another one of the same size in white cardstock. I wanted to make the top layer of the topper look like a piece of paper so I stamped it using the Get Schooled stamp set. It still needed the paper "holes" on the side, which I got using the Fun Stitched Edges set.
The sentiment is  from the newly released Let's Paint the Town set (which I just LOVE and didn't realize until I was writing up my post that I used the same set and title of my post as the last one~oh well...see I really do LOVE this set!!)
Finally I added 2 small crayon die cuts that I found in the Silhouette store. They were sized down to the perfect embellishment for my topper.

Recipe:
My Creative Time~

Extra's:
Crayon cut file~Silhouette 
Clear bag
Foam pop dots
crayons

For more awesome What a Treat Wednesday projects make sure to stop by the
My Creative Time blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a GREAT Hump Day!!!

13 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica WOW Your Treat idea is Awesome...heck I want one....LOL
    Love your tag..What a Fun way to use that edge die very clever.Your crayons look amazing you sure did one outstanding Spectacular Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Jessica WOW Your Treat idea is Awesome...heck I want one....LOL
    Love your tag..What a Fun way to use that edge die very clever.Your crayons look amazing you sure did one outstanding Spectacular Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute treat bag.Love the tag.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute & Fun!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want one, too!! These are so creative my friend!! What a fun project!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this idea! I have so many little friends that I could make these for! Thanks for the clever idea!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you made school paper for your topper. The little crayons from Silhouette are perfect. Such a cute idea for your rainbow crayons. Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun project! The bag topper is so adorable! Hope you are having a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so CUTE, I just LOVE the crayons! Adorable topper Jessica, super creative and fun!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaaw Jessica, this is SO fun! I love the idea~
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete