Thursday, December 24, 2015

With Love on Christmas

Good Morning everyone!!
It is my DT day over on the Trendy Twine blog!
And I am sharing my final Christmas card of 2015.

Before I share my project I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!It is so hard to believe that another year is almost in the books. It has been an awesome year for me and I hope it has been for you as well!

For my card, I wanted to make a mini shaker using the adorable tree die from MCT. In my travels to Michaels, I was able to pick up some chunky glitter in the Christmas section that I was just dying to use. It was kinda a mess to add to my shaker.....sequins would so much better (you can find them HERE) but the end result I think is very pretty.
After making my shaker and adding my sentiment, I used my featured twine color of the month~ Candy Cane Trendy Twine and made a bow to add to the base of my tree. The perfect extra embellishment to finish off my card!

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


My Creative Time Products Used:


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve!




11 comments:

  1. Looks great with the mini tree cut out. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun shaker! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, Jessica!! I love the shaker tree!! The chunky glitter looks amazing!! Beautiful card!! I hope you and your family have a safe and happy holiday season!! Merry Christmas my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love your little glittery tree shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shaker card is very cute! I have used glitter before in shaker cards too and even though it is messy, the end result is super cute :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute project! Love the shaker design with the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card!! I love the glitter in the shaker part!! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun and adorable shaker! I love this Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Candy Cane Twine is so pretty on your card. I like the idea to use the tree die for your shaker and the stamp die to frame it.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I just love the shaker tree! What a great card Jess!

    ReplyDelete