Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas w/Trendy Twine

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!
The Trendy Twine DT has a special Christmas post over on the blog that we would LOVE it if you checked out!
Here is the project I made....a sweet treat perfect for gift giving!
I used one of the Small Pillow Boxes and filled it with some peppermint kisses. Next I wrapped some beautiful designer paper around the center like a belly band. Using the Candy Cane Trendy Twine I wrapped it 3 times around the pillow box and used it to tie on my tag.
For my tag, I used the Biggie Kraft Tag and added a white circle of cardstock where I stamped my sentiment. These are the perfect size for those larger sentiments and look awesome on a package!
A bow of Candy Cane Trendy Twine and my project is complete!

Thanks so much for stopping in today...
Merry Christmas
and please if you have some extra bloggy time stop by the Trendy Twine blog to check out the rest of the DT's projects!!!

12 comments:

  1. This is just darling, Jessica! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jessica!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very elegant way to give Christmas treats! I love it! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas treat!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family! I hope your day is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful treat my friend!!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful project! The black and white pp is sto striking and the twine adds a perfect punch! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica, this is so elegant. What a fabulous project! I hope you and yours had a blessed and wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Jessica! What a great treat and wonderful presentation!
    Hope you had a great Christmas!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pillow box is so pretty with the paper you chose and that twine is a beautiful embellishment! Love the tag too with the decorative stamps colored in.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very, very pretty. I love the elegant paper and your gorgeous tag - so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely gorgeous, Jessica!! I love the twine with the pretty papers!! It makes such an amazing gift!! Beautiful!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Happy New Year!! I hope 2016 is filled with much love and happiness my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! I can't tell you how much I am loving Black for Christmas! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete